We're excited about all the new features we can build for you on our new site – but we want to make the process as easy as possible for our existing customers.
After all, you guys got us to where we are today! 🤜💥🤛
Where's the old "Select you food" menu?
Our old select your food menu has been renamed Build Your Own. The new name makes more sense in regards to some new features we have coming. You can reach it via the main menu.
Where's the old "Our preset menu"?
Our old preset menu has been renamed Meal Plans to better align with what customers are searching for. It also makes more sense in regards to some new products we have in the pipeline. You can see all our Meal Plans by clicking on the "Meal Plans" link in the main menu, or you can go straight to a specific plan via the drop down menu.
|Old preset menu names||New meal plan name|
|Vegetarian Pre-set / Vegetarian range / Meat free plans||Vegetarian Meal Plan|
|Super slim / Weight loss plan||Super Slim Weight Loss Plan|
|Keep Charged / Maintenance Plan||Lean Muscle Building Plan|
|Power Meals / Bulk Plans||Bulk Pwrmeals Plan|
|300g Sized Preset Plan||The 300 Range Meal Plan|
|Low carb Pre-set / Low Carb High Veggie Plan||Vegetarian Meal Plan|
I can't find my favourite meal…
We haven't renamed many meals (only meal plans), but if you can't find your favourite meal you've got a couple of good options:
- Use the filters on the build your own page to show all meals with your preferred ingredient. (Some filters have more meals than others – don't miss the pagination links at the bottom!)
- If you're after a meal of a particular size (ie. 400g meals) we've created links to these in the footer.
- You can also use the search option in the mobile navigation, or in the footer.
Anything else 😛
For this redesign we've partnered with Malalta - a web development and digital marketing agency in Sydney. You can reach their team directly via the link below, or as always, reach us via email anytime.
- Malalta: contact form (opens in a new tab)
- Pwrmeals: firstname.lastname@example.org